- 2 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. onion minced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 1-1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- 1 medium (quart) freezer bag
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, seasonings, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the bread crumbs, milk, and eggs.
- Mix with your hands until all ingredients are combined.
- Scoop the meatloaf mixture into a greased loaf pan OR shape the mixture into a loaf shape.
- Place the loaf pan or the loaf shape into a large resealable plastic freezer bag. Remove the excess air.
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and place them in a medium resealable freezer bag. Seal. Staple it onto the meatloaf bag and freeze.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- If your mixture is not yet in a pan, coat a loaf pan with cooking spray and pat the mixture into it.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven.
- Pour the glaze on top and place it back in the oven for 10 additional minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onion if desired.
- Slice and serve.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 138mg | Sodium: 646mg | Potassium: 676mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 403IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 4mg