Tequila Lime Shrimp
- 1 lb. shrimp large, raw, peeled and deveined
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro chopped
- 2 medium (quart) freezer bag
- Place the shrimp into a medium resealable freezer bag. Remove excess air and seal.
- Add the other ingredients into another medium bag. Squish together to combine. Remove the excess air from the bag and seal. Staple the two bags together before freezing.
- On the day of cooking, take the bags out to thaw. Dump everything in a large skillet on medium-high until the shrimp are heated through and turn pink.
Serve the shrimp with rice, potatoes, or pasta and a side of vegetables. If you want, you can top the shrimp with some additional fresh cilantro and lime wedges. This shrimp also makes a great filling for shrimp tacos on flour or corn tortillas with guacamole.
Calories: 104kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 267mg | Potassium: 348mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 436IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 1mg