Tater Tot Sloppy Joes Casserole
- 32 oz. tater tots frozen
- 2 lb. ground beef browned
- 15 oz. Sloppy Joes sauce canned
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 foil tray or freezer safe baking dish
- Brown the ground beef.
- Place the browned ground beef at the bottom of a casserole dish or aluminum tray. (If I'm freezing it, I use an aluminum tray. If I'm baking it to serve right then, I use a casserole dish.)
- Pour the sloppy joe sauce on top of the beef and mix well.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the ground beef mixture.
- Take the tater tots and lay them in a single layer on top of the cheese.
- Cover tightly with two layers of aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 400°.
Pro tip: Use homemade Sloppy Joes in place of the canned by doubling or tripling your recipe and freezing some for regular Sloppy Joes and using some in this recipe.
Calories: 821kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 56g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 23g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 1355mg | Potassium: 1081mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 692IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 5mg