Tater Tot Casserole
- 1/2 lb. ground Italian sausage mild or spicy
- 2 lbs. tater tots frozen
- 10 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 12.5 oz. evaporated milk
- dash paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium (quart) freezer bag
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Brown the sausage meat and drain and pat with a paper towel to remove the grease. Place the ground sausage in a medium freezer bag. Remove the air and seal.
- Whisk the mushroom soup, condensed milk, and seasonings together in a bowl.
- Place the frozen tater tots into a large resealable freezer bag. Pour the sauce over top. Take out as much air as you can and seal. Staple the bag of cooked ground sausage onto the large bag and freeze.
- Thaw. Place the ground sausage at the bottom of a casserole dish. Top with the contents of the larger bag. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for one hour.
Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 1374mg | Potassium: 775mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 154IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 191mg | Iron: 2mg