Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Place 3 lbs. chicken wings in a large resealable bag. Combine flour and water in a bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken wings in the bag.
- Remove excess air, seal and freeze.
Oven Cooking Instructions:
- Thaw. Bake in 350° oven, covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and cook for another 10 minutes.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Thaw. Cook in slow cooker for 3-4 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low.
Calories: 672kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 175mg | Sodium: 739mg | Potassium: 436mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 346IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 3mg