- 4 cups rice cooked and chilled
- 2-3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded, totaling 3 cups
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. sriracha more if you like spicy
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt divided
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/4 cups peas frozen
- optional: garnish with sliced green onions
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Cook the rice and put in the fridge to chill.
- Cook and shred the chicken.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick pan on medium-low heat. Add the beaten eggs. Scramble and cook through.
- In a large freezer bag, add the rice, chicken, and all other ingredients. Seal. Shake to combine. Open the bag again to remove excess air, reseal, and freeze.
- Reheat in a skillet until cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Optional: Top with chopped green onions and additional sriracha if desired.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 791mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg