- 1 lb. ground beef browned
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 4 cups pasta sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice white or brown, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper diced
- 2 1/4 oz. black olives sliced (half a can)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- 1 medium (quart) freezer bag
- Brown the beef.
- Cook and cool the rice.
- Chop the vegetables.
- Place the grated cheddar cheese in a medium resealable bag.
- Put all the other ingredients in a large resealable bag and squish to mix together. Remove excess air and seal. Staple the bags together above the seal.
- Put the contents of the large bag in a large casserole dish and top with the cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350°.
Pro tip: Since you're going to be browning the ground beef and cooking the rice anyway and using half a can of black olives, you might as well go ahead and make two of these at a time!
Calories: 632kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1310mg | Potassium: 898mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1163IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 335mg | Iron: 4mg