Simple Swedish Meatballs
- 2 lb. meatballs pre-cooked, frozen, store bought or homemade
- 2 10 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Dump the frozen meatballs in a large resealable freezer bag. Add the other ingredients and squish to combine.
- Remove the excess air, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw. Bake at 350° covered for 20 minutes.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Thaw. Cook on low in the crock pot for 2-4 hours.
Calories: 658kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 178mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 712mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 303IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 2mg