Shrimp Stir Fry Pack
- 1 1/2 lb. large shrimp raw, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 3/4 cup carrots peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/4 cup peas frozen
- 14 oz. baby corn canned, drained
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ginger freshly grated
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes optional
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
For cooking day:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place the shrimp, zucchini, carrots, onions, snap peas, peas, and baby corn in a large resealable bag. Pour everything else into the bag and squish to combine.
- Thaw. Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a skillet on the stovetop over medium-high heat. Next, add the bag of shrimp and veggies to the pan and stir fry for 8-10 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
Pro tip: Use frozen shrimp that is already peeled and deveined. Rinse the shrimp under cold water in the sink to separate the shrimp. Do this quickly so that they don't thaw before you get the shrimp stir fry packs into the freezer. Garnish with sliced green onions or cilantro if desired. If you like things spicy, stir in a bit of Sriracha sauce towards the end of cooking. Serve over rice.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 1218mg | Potassium: 455mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 3460IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1mg