- 4-6 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup salsa your choice of mild, medium, or spicy
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Place the chicken in a large resealable freezer bag or reusable silicone freezer bag.
- Toss the rest of the ingredients into the bag and squish to mix around.
- Take the air out of the bag and seal before freezing.
Oven cooking instructions:
- Take the bag out of the freezer. Thaw.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Bake in a casserole dish for 55 minutes.
Skillet cooking instructions:
- Take the bag out of the freezer to thaw.
- Cook in a skillet on medium-high heat for about 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside, flipping occasionally.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 765mg | Potassium: 1039mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 383IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg