- 1 lb. pork tenderloin cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1 cup zucchini coarsely chopped
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 2 tsp. garlic minced
- 28 oz. diced tomatoes canned
- 5 1/2 oz. tomato paste
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. ginger minced or grated
- 3/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Cube the tenderloin.
- Cut up the vegetables.
- Place the meat, vegetables, and all other ingredients and seasonings in a large resealable freezer bag.
- Take out the excess air and seal. Freeze.
Slow Cooker Cooking instructions:
- Take the bag out of the freezer to thaw.
- Dump bag contents into a slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Stovetop Cooking instructions:
- Place bag contents into a large pot. Bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for one to one and a half hours, stirring occasionally.
Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 382mg | Potassium: 1218mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 7066IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 4mg