Servings: 12 meatloaf muffins
- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion minced
- 1/2 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 egg
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Mix everything together in a bowl. I find using my hands works best. This is a great step to have the kids help out with.
- Grease muffin cups.
- Put the meat mixture into the muffin tin tray.
- Bake at 425° for 23-25 minutes.
- Cool the mini meatloaves completely before placing them in a freezer bag.
- Remove excess air. Seal and freeze.
- Thaw. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven.
- You can serve with ketchup or BBQ sauce if desired.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 181IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg