Marry Me Chicken
- 8-10 chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3/4 tsp. basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
For cooking day:
- fresh basil
- Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Place the chicken breasts in a large resealable freezer bag. Dump in the remaining ingredients.
- Remove all the air that you can from the bag, seal, and freeze.
- Dump bag contents in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 24-27 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- If desired, garnish with fresh basil and more shredded Parmesan cheese.
You can substitute 3-5 chicken breasts for the chicken thighs if you prefer.
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 695mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 848IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 2mg