Maple Cranberry Chicken
- 5 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 3 green onion sliced
- 5 mushrooms sliced, large white
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. rosemary
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
For day of cooking:
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Place the green onions, white mushrooms, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, rosemary, and minced garlic in a large freezer bag. Pinch the top together and squish the bag to combine the ingredients.
- Put the chicken breasts in the bag and seal. Remove all excess air.
- Squish the bag again to coat the chicken.
- Lay the bag flat and freeze.
- Pour the chicken and sauce in a skillet and cook over medium heat until the chicken is cooked through.
- Halfway through the cook time, add the dried cranberries and stir to combine.
- Be sure that the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F before serving.
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 837mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg