Lemon Pepper Chicken
Servings: 4 people
- 3-5 chicken breasts boneless, skinless (or 8-10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Place chicken and all other ingredients in the freezer bag. Remove excess air, seal and freeze.
Oven Cooking Instructions:
- Thaw. Cook covered for one hour in the oven, uncovering for the last 10 minutes.
Skillet Cooking Instruction:
- Thaw. Cook in a skillet on medium-high heat until cooked through, turning occasionally to brown on both sides.
BBQ Cooking Instructions:
- Thaw. Cook on medium-high heat on BBQ until the centre of the meat is white and has an internal temperature of 165° is reached.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 671mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 187IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg