Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 3-5 chicken breasts boneless, skinless or 8-10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2-3 clove garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. parsley fresh, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Place the chicken in a large resealable freezer bag. Dump the other ingredients into the bag. Remove the excess air from the bag, seal, lay flat, and freeze.
Oven Cooking Instructions:
- On the day of cooking, take the bag out of the freezer to thaw. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 45-55 minutes.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Thaw. Cook in the crockpot on low for 4-6 hours.
If desired, you can sprinkle some parsley on top. Serve with rice or potatoes and your choice of veggies.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 134mg | Potassium: 460mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 451IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg