Honey Garlic Meatballs
- 3-4 cups store-bought or homemade frozen meatballs
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2/3 cup honey
- 5 clove garlic minced
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Transfer the frozen meatballs to a large resealable freezer bag.
- Pour in the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and water. Squish the bag to combine the ingredients and coat the meatballs in sauce.
- Remove excess air from the bag and seal. Freeze until ready to eat.
- Thaw or cook from frozen in stovetop pot until heated through.
Slow Cooker Cooking Instructions:
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 366mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg