- 8 oz. macaroni noodles
- 1.5 lbs. ground beef browned
- 1 onion minced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 14 oz. diced tomatoes
- 16 oz. tomato sauce
- 2 bay leaf
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- 1 medium (quart) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Cook the macaroni to one-to-two minutes LESS than the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place the shredded cheese in a medium sized freezer meal bag and seal.
- Add the browned beef and cooked macaroni to a large, resealable freezer bag. Add the other ingredients. Remove excess air and seal. Staple the medium bag to the large bag above the seal.
- Place the large bag contents in a large skillet and warm on medium heat, stirring occasionally. When heated through, top with the shredded cheese.
Calories: 560kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 832mg | Potassium: 876mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 219mg | Iron: 5mg