Ham and Potato Casserole
- 4 cups hash browns frozen cubes
- 1 1/2 cups ham cubed - I use black forest ham, but you can also use leftover ham from a holiday meal if you have it
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 10 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Cube the ham. Chop the onions. Grate the cheese.
- Add all ingredients to a large resealable freezer bag. Squish to combine the ingredients well.
- Remove excess air and seal. Freeze.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Dump the bag ingredients in. Bake at 375° for 50-55 minutes.
Serve plain, with ketchup, or hot sauce. This recipe can be easily adapted by adding a different type of cheese, topping it with breading or adding your favourite seasonings.
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 911mg | Potassium: 587mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 394IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 2mg