Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb. ground beef browned
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 10 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- dash pepper
For day of serving:
- 1/2 cup additional sour cream
- Brown ground beef.
- Add the ground beef to a large resealable bag.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bag and squish them around to combine.
- Remove excess air and seal. Lay flat and freeze.
Skillet cooking instructions:
- On the day of cooking, thaw.
- Heat the beef stroganoff in a skillet on medium until heated through.
- Before serving, stir in another 1/4 to 1/2 cup of sour cream. This adds a bit of zip and freshness and livens the recipe up.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles or stir the cooked egg noodles into the skillet when the stroganoff has finished heating.
Crock-Pot® cooking instructions:
- Empty the contents of the bag into the slow cooker and cook on low for 2-5 hours.
- Before serving, stir in 1/4 - 1/2 cup sour cream.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 662mg | Potassium: 564mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 414IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 3mg