Ginger Soy Salmon
- 1 1/2 lb. salmon fillets
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. ginger minced or ground
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Place the salmon fillets in a large resealable bag.
- Mix the orange juice and cornstarch together in a bowl.
- Add the other ingredients and mix.
- Pour over the salmon. Remove excess air and seal the bag. Freeze.
BBQ cooking instructions:
- Preheat BBQ to medium.
- Create a tin foil packet for the salmon, place it inside and seal.
- BBQ 10-15 minutes or until it flakes fairly easily.
Oven cooking instructions:
- Place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil and bake at 400° for about 20 minutes. The exact cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the salmon thickness. It will flake easily when done.
Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 1136mg | Potassium: 718mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 114IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2mg