Freezer Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 clove garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: grated Parmesan cheese
- aluminum foil
- Set out a loaf of French bread. Make cuts every inch or two (depending on how thick you want your garlic bread) down the loaf about 6/8ths of the way through. Don't cut all the way down to the bottom.
- Soften the butter and mix with minced garlic and the seasonings. Spread the butter mixture down between the bread slices.
- If you want, you can sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese in between the slices on top of the butter mixture.
- Wrap the loaf in two layers of aluminum foil. Freeze.
- Remove from freezer. Keep the aluminum foil on it and place it in the oven. Cook at 350° for 15 minutes. Open the foil to allow the steam to release.
- Change the oven temperature to 450° and put it back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
BBQ Cooking Instructions:
- Place the foil wrapped bread on the BBQ and cook until the butter is melted and it is warmed through.
Serve with spaghetti, pasta with Italian sausage sauce, or any other pasta freezer meal.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 384mg | Potassium: 143mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 2mg