English Muffin Pizzas
Servings: 12 mini pizzas
- 6 English muffins sliced in half
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- additional toppings see suggestions below
- 2 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Preheat the oven to 375° and spray a baking sheet with oil or line the sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir the Italian seasoning into the pizza sauce.
- Slice each English muffin in half and place each half on the baking sheet. Spoon about 2 Tablespoons of sauce onto each of the English muffin halves before sprinkling with mozzarella cheese over them. Top with any of your favorite toppings.
- Place the baking sheet in the center of the oven. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the pizzas are golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once the pizzas are cool, place them into a large resealable freezer bag, removing the excess air before sealing. Freeze.
- Take out as many mini pizzas as needed. Reseal the bag and place it back in the freezer. Heat English muffin pizzas in the microwave or eat cold.
English Muffin Pizza Topping Suggestions:
- fresh basil
- black olives
- green olives
- green peppers
- cooked bacon
- cooked sausage
- browned ground beef
- cooked chicken
Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1mg