Easy Asian Meatballs
- 2 lb. meatballs pre-cooked
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. ground ginger*
- 1/2 cup green onion diced
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Add the pre-cooked meatballs to a large resealable bag. Add the minced garlic, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and green onions to the bag. Remove excess air, seal and freeze.
Oven Cooking Instructions:
- Thaw. Bake, covered at 375° for 20 minutes.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Thaw. Cook on low in the slow cooker for 2-4 hours.
*If you prefer, you can substitute fresh ginger for the ground ginger.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 483mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 96IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg