Easiest Butter Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cubed
- 13 oz. butter chicken sauce
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- optional: cilantro for serving
- Cube the chicken and place it in a large resealable freezer bag.
- Pour the sauce over top.
- Remove the excess air and seal. Freeze.
- Dump the bag contents into a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook 10-15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- If desired, top with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with jasmine or Basmati rice or with Naan.
Pro tip: If you want to make individual servings of butter chicken for lunches or dinners, pre-cook the cubed chicken and put a single portion of the butter chicken, cooked jasmine or Basmati rice, and frozen peas in a single serve freezer to microwave safe container and freeze. A complete lunch or dinner ready to reheat!
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 198mg | Potassium: 627mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 14816IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 140mg | Iron: 3mg