- 1 1/2 lb. salmon fillets pin bones removed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. dill
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Place the salmon in a large resealable freezer bag or a reusable silicone bag.
- In a small bowl, combine the other ingredients.
- Pour in the bag and squish around to coat the salmon.
- Remove excess air from the bag, seal and freeze.
- Thaw. Put salmon on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 766mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 466IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 3mg