- 1/2 onion chopped
- 15 oz. kernel corn or you can use 15 oz. of frozen kernel corn
- 15 oz. cream corn
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 10 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Stir everything together in a large bowl. Put a large resealable freezer bag into a juice jug and fold it over the top. This will hold the bag open for you as you pour the soup in. Pour the soup into the bag, take the bag out of the jug, remove the extra air, seal it and freeze.
Stovetop Cooking Instructions:
- Thaw and heat on stovetop over medium-low heat or in the microwave.
Slow Cooker Cooking Instructions:
- Thaw. Heat the soup in the slow cooker on low for 2-3 hours.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 885mg | Potassium: 557mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 376IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1mg