Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 19 oz. black beans canned, rinsed and drained
- 12 oz. kernel corn canned, drained
- 1 purple onion minced
- 1 tsp. chipotle spice
- dash salt and pepper
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Cube the chicken and add it to a large resealable freezer bag.
- Add the olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic cloves, drained black beans and corn, minced purple onions, and seasonings.
- Remove the excess air from the bag and seal. Freeze.
Slow Cooker Cooking instructions:
- On the day of cooking, take out of the freezer to thaw.
- Dump the bag contents into a slow cooker. Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Serve on flour tortillas with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
Oven Cooking instructions:
- Bake in 350° oven for one hour.
Serve on flour tortillas with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. Pro tip: If you're in a hurry on freezer meal assembly day, you can add the chicken breasts without cubing and then shred the chicken after cooking on the day you serve this meal.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 571mg | Potassium: 816mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 223IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2mg