Chili Lime Tilapia
- 1 lb. tilapia filets you can substitute cod or snapper if you prefer
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-2 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Place 1 lb. of fish in a large resealable freezer bag.
- Combine the other ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the fish.
- Remove the excess air from the bag, seal, and freeze.
Oven cooking instructions:
- Thaw. Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place foil on a baking tray. Place the fish and sauce on the foil and create a foil packet, sealing well.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
BBQ cooking instructions:
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high heat. Make a foil packet with the fish and sauce inside.
- Place foil packet on the grill for 4 minutes per side until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 479mg | Potassium: 439mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1141IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg