Chili Glazed Chicken
- 3-5 chicken breasts boneless, skinless or 8-10 chicken thighs
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey melted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Place the chicken breasts in a large, resealable freezer bag. Dump the rest of the ingredients into the bag. Squish together to combine.
Oven Cooking Instructions:
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
Slow cooker Cooking Instructions:
- Cook in the crockpot on low for 4-6 hours.
Skillet Cooking Instructions:
- Heat in a skillet at medium-high for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 182mg | Potassium: 457mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 283IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg