Chicken Fried Rice
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1-2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, cooked and cubed, about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 can water chestnuts sliced
- 1 cup peas frozen
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Cook the rice and add it into a large resealable freezer bag. Add chopped onion, celery, carrots, water chestnuts, and peas. Then add in the cooked chicken. Pour garlic cloves, oyster sauce, and soy sauce into the bag.
- Squish everything together to combine. Remove excess air and seal. Lay flat and freeze.
Oven Cooking Instructions:
- Thaw. Heat in a covered casserole dish in a 350° oven until warm.
Skillet or Wok Cooking Instructions:
- Thaw. Stir fry up in a skillet or wok. If desired, add a bit of oil first.
Use gluten free soy sauce to make this recipe gluten free.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 755mg | Potassium: 395mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3798IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg