- 1 rack of ribs approximately 2 lbs.
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
For cooking day:
- 1 cup water
- additional buffalo sauce for serving
- Season the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Place in a large resealable freezer bag.
- Pour in the buffalo sauce and squish to coat.
- Remove excess air, seal, and freeze.
Instant Pot cooking instructions:
- Place the ribs in the Instant Pot.
- Add the water and secure the lid on your Instant Pot.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes on manual.
- Do a natural release.
- Serve brushed with additional buffalo sauce.
Calories: 55kcal | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 1859mg | Potassium: 48mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg