- 1 lb. beef stir fry strips
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Add the raw beef stir fry strips, sliced onion, sliced red and yellow peppers, salsa, lime juice, and Worcestershire sauce to a large resealable freezer bag. Remove the excess air, seal and freeze.
- Thaw. Stir fry in skillet over high heat on stovetop until meat is cooked through. This really doesn't take long at all especially if the beef strips are thin.
- Serve in flour tortillas. If you want, you can top the fajitas with sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese, cilantro, or guacamole.
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 537mg | Potassium: 793mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 468IU | Vitamin C: 143mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3mg