Baked Caesar Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing*
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 foil baking tray or freezer safe casserole dish
- Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of a casserole dish or foil baking tray and sprinkle with pepper.
- Mix together the Caesar dressing, sour cream, and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan in a bowl until well combined.
- Spread the dressing mixture on top of the chicken, then sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil and freeze until ready to eat.
- Thaw the chicken, then preheat the oven to 375°.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
- If desired, broil for 3 minutes at the end until the sauce and cheese on top is golden brown. Watch carefully so that it doesn't burn.
*I prefer to use the Caesar dressing in a jar rather than a bottle. These can usually be found in the produce aisle of the grocery store. Serving suggestions: Serve over long noodles or rice.
Calories: 779kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 63g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 21g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 208mg | Sodium: 1596mg | Potassium: 928mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 560IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 515mg | Iron: 2mg