Asian Rice Bowl
- 1 cup snap peas
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. green onion sliced
- 4 oz. water chestnuts* sliced, canned
- 1 tsp. ginger minced
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce use gluten-free if desired
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey melted
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- optional: can of baby corn drained
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Add all the ingredients to a large resealable freezer bag. Take out any excess air, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw. Stir fry over medium-high heat in a large skillet for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
- If you like things spicy, you can add some extra Sriracha sauce when serving.
Pro tip: *Cans of water chestnuts are 8 oz. which is a great excuse to double this recipe and make two bags in the same amount of time it would take you to make one!
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 869mg | Potassium: 254mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 5438IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg