Red Lentil Cauliflower Curry
- 2 cups split red lentils
- 1 onion diced
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1 Tbsp. ginger minced
- 2 Tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 2 tsp. garam masala
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 29 oz. tomato puree
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk full fat
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
For day of cooking:
- cilantro freshly chopped for garnish
- Place all ingredients except the coconut milk and cilantro in the slow cooker. Cook on high for 3-5 hours or on low for 4-6 hours until lentils are soft.
- Stir in coconut milk. Allow mixture to cool and transfer to a large resealable freezer bag. Remove excess air, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw. Reheat and serve. If desired, top with fresh cilantro.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 941mg | Potassium: 1036mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 2334IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 5mg