Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- ½ cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 10 pepperoni slices finely chopped
- optional: other pizza toppings such as finely chopped green pepper, sliced black olives, or sliced mushrooms
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the refrigerated crescent roll dough and spread the marinara or pizza sauce in an even layer over the top of the dough.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the sauce.
- Add the pepperoni to the top of the cheese.
- Roll the dough up into a long log, then use a sharp knife to cut the log into 10 1-inch slices.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake the scrolls for 10 to 12 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.
- Once cool, transfer to a resealable freezer bag.
- Take out the excess air and freeze.
- Serve cold or heat on a paper towel in the microwave until warm.
Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 129IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg