One Pot Taco Spaghetti
- 1 lb. ground beef browned
- 1/2 cup onion minced
- 4 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 10 oz. Rotel
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 large (gallon) resealable freezer bag or silicone freezer bag
- 1 medium (quart) resealable freezer bag or silicone freezer bag
For Day of Cooking:
- 8 oz. spaghetti noodles uncooked
- 3 cups water
- Add browned beef, onions, taco seasoning, and can of Rotel to a large resealable freezer bag. Remove excess air and seal.
- Put the shredded cheese in a medium freezer bag and seal. Staple the two bags together above the seal.
- Place bag contents, water, and UNCOOKED spaghetti noodles into a very large flat bottomed skillet and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and stir to melt into the pasta.
Calories: 604kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 1381mg | Potassium: 606mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1611IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 164mg | Iron: 5mg