Crock Pot BBQ Drumsticks
- 3 lbs. chicken drumsticks
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 3/4 cups BBQ sauce divided
- 1 large (gallon) freezer bag or reusable silicone bag
- 1 medium (quart) freezer bag
- In a small bowl, mix the paprika, cumin and salt.
- Add drumsticks to a large freezer bag.
- Dump the spice mixture in and give it a shake to coat the chicken.
- Add the garlic and 1 cup of the BBQ sauce. Squish to combine, remove excess air and seal.
- Put the remaining 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce to the medium freezer bag. Staple to the large bag above the seal. Freeze.
- Thaw. Cook the drumsticks in the slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours.
- Place the drumsticks on a foil lined cookie sheet (or spray with cooking spray).
- Brush half of the BBQ sauce on the chicken.
- Broil for 1-5 minutes, until they start to brown.
- Remove from oven, flip the drumsticks over and brush with the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Broil another 1-5 minutes until brown.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 1018mg | Potassium: 546mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg