Beef and Broccoli Sheet Pan
- 1 1/2 lbs. beef stir fry strips
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 clove garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 large (gallon) resealable freezer bag or silicone bag
For day of cooking:
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds optional
- Place beef strips, broccoli florets, soy sauce, garlic, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, and seasonings in a large resealable freezer bag. Squish to combine. Remove excess air, seal, and freeze.
- Thaw. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef and broccoli to the cookie sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the marinade in a small pot and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir together the corn starch and water to create a slurry and add that to the boiling marinade. Whisk constantly for 30 seconds until it is dissolved. Add 1/4 cup water and continue to whisk.
- Drizzle the beef and broccoli with the sauce before serving. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 1576mg | Potassium: 1131mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 930IU | Vitamin C: 104mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 5mg